Atrantil is a natural and safe solution proven to get rid of abdominal bloating and discomfort. Atrantil’s patented combination of natural polyphenols gets rid of your bloating and supports your digestive health. Portions of the gut are intended to contain small amounts of bacteria. If this relatively sterile environment gets overpopulated with bacteria, trouble isn’t far behind. When bacteria start to break down the food you eat, they produce methane—which can create abdominal discomfort and that uncomfortable bloated feeling. Atrantíl’s three natural ingredients work together to help weaken and remove unwanted bacteria and return your gut to its normal, calm environment. New research shows that the problems start with methane producing bacteria. Left untreated, these out-of-place bacteria feed off the foods you eat and create methane gas that leaves you bloated and uncomfortable. Atrantíl breaks the cycle naturally—and gets you and your digestion back on track. Atrantíl has three active botanicals—Peppermint Leaf (M. balsamea Willd extract), Quebracho extract, Horse Chestnut (Conker Tree extract) composed in a unique patented molecular combination. General Dosing: Take two capsules a day up to three times a day with food. Continue until you feel relief, then consider taking a maintenance dose. Dosing for occasional bloating: Begin dosing at 2 capsules of Atrantil, three times a day with food. Relief may take 10-20 days depending on symptoms.* Continue until relief from bloating is realized, then consider maintenance dosing to maintain stability and promote overall digestive health. Maintenance Dosing: Take two to three capsules a day with food. This will maintain stability in your gut and the antioxidants and polyphenols in Atrantil will provide better overall digestive health. Atrantil website Sibo: A Natural Approach 90 caps per bottle. Good for the gut.
A product formulated by: Dr. Paul S. Anderson and is specifically formulated for the disruption of advanced biofilms. Biofilms form and evolve from early ( Phase-1 weaker) to later ( Phase-2 stronger) forms. This supplement was formulated using the most recent scientific data on biofilm disruption in advanced (Phase-2) cases.
Recommended dosing is 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach with a full glass of water, four days weekly or as clinically indicated. Do not take more without consulting a Naturopath.
Ingredients: ALA, Black Cumin, bismuth subnitrate WARNING: If you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult your physician before using this product.
WARNING: You may experience a die-off (nausea, headache, diarrhea etc) once the bad critters have lost their protective biofilm.
While taking this biofilm buster we advise taking a herbal concoction such as ParaPurge and Atrantil that will kill the bad bacteria as it is being exposed and Gutpro probiotic to replant a healthy new flora. Many people feel relieve of their SIBO (small intestinal bacteria overgrowth) after removing the offending bacteria but later relapse to the old symptoms if they don't encourage the healthy biome. Biofilms Can Cause Infections That Won’t Clear – What to Do About It with Dr. Paul Anderson
There is a very good explanation of bacterial biofilms found here.
Same great product as GutZyme™ – NEW NAME!
Comprehensive mix of digestive enzymes that make eating a pleasurable, nourishing experience – with DPP-IV enzymes and much more. DPP-IV enzymes offer a whole new promise of ease when it comes to digesting casein and gluten. Smidge Digestive Enzymes offer these revolutionary enzymes as part of a comprehensive digestive enzyme supplement. So you can relax – not worry – when eating a meal. This custom formulation is also especially helpful for people transitioning to a diet with more healthy fats, as it has three types of lipase that help digest fat. And Smidge Digestive Enzymes includes enzymes to help digest complex carbs in gassy foods like beans, cabbage and broccoli – and starchy foods like oats and rice.
Smidge Digestive Enzymes are great to have on hand when you're traveling, attending parties, or in environments where you don’t have control of the ingredients in the food.
* Gives you the enzymes that support in the digestion of carbs, vegetables, protein, fats and sugars: Amylase, glucoamylase, invertase, lactase, maltase, alpha-galactosidase, beta-glucanase, phytase, lipase, and protease peptidase complex.
* Gives you three different types of lipase, providing 500 FIP (Fungal Lipase International Standard, or 1 unit of enzyme activity) for help digesting fats. Contains DPP-IV enzymes that may support the digestion of casein and gluten.
* Is encapsulated in a cellulose, vegetarian capsule. Is safe to open and ingest without encapsulation. Is free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, yeast and soybeans.
* Does not contain artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Does not contain HCL (hydrochloric acid) or pepsin.
Warning: Smidge Digestive Enzymes are not recommended for children under the age of 3, unless otherwise prescribed by a physician. For toddlers and sensitive adults, a smaller dose may be obtained by pulling apart the capsule, taking a small portion of the contents and mixing with food.
Green papaya contains papain and chymopapain. These enzymes help to break down proteins, fats and carbs, as well as aiding healthy digestion.The enzyme papain is superior to the digestive pepsin produced by our own stomachs! Green Papaya contains nutrients that can help raise enzyme levels and improving assimilation within the body, which also helps fortify the body's natural immune response. Uncertified organic from India. Uses: ● Improve digestive health and boosts immune system. ● Help keep intestinal tract healthy. ● Boost energy Suggested Use: Mix 1 - 2 teaspoons a day with food
Gut Tea contains one part each of slippery elm, licorice root and marshmallow root. All certified organic from India, USA and Europe.
“If we can create a more suitable intestinal environment for more beneficial bacteria, and repopulate the gut with colonizing probiotics that will rebuild a healthy microbiome, this is a great step towards digestive health and self-sufficiency without taking lifelong probiotics.” Excerpt From: Douillard, John. “Eat Wheat: A Scientific and Clinically-Proven Approach to Safely Bringing Wheat and Dairy Back Into Your Diet."
The following is a 2-step comprehensive plan for restoring gut health:
1. Support intestinal mucus membranes by bringing your elimination back into balance with this soluble-fiber tea made from a slippery elm, licorice root, and marshmallow root mixture to create the best possible environment for healthy microbes to thrive.
2. Introduce healthy, colonizing probiotics (Gutpro/MegaSpore) for a few months—instead of the rest of your life with transient probiotics—to help establish new beneficial, permanent bacterial residents to proliferate in your gut and enhance your health and digestion.
1. Soak 3 or 4 tablespoons of the pre-mixed herbs in 2 quarts of water overnight. (Soaking overnight is not mandatory, but it gives you a stronger decoction.)
3. Boil the mixture down to 1/2 quart in the morning.
4. Strain the mixture through a metal strainer, using a large spoon to push it through.
5. Save the liquid and discard the herbs. (This should make 2 cups).
6. Take 1 tablespoon of the liquid every 2 hours on an empty stomach for 1 month, and sometimes for 2 months if needed.
Note: If there is an overgrowth of undesirable bacteria in the small and large intestines, There is clinical success adding a beneficial yeast called Saccharomyces Boulardii, which has been shown to knock out undesirable yeast and bacteria in the digestive tract.
MegaMucosa is the first complete mucosal support supplement of its kind, formulated to support a healthy mucosal barrier. MegaMucosa also contains dairy-free immunoglobulins clinically shown to support a healthy immune system in the mucosa and a state-of-the-art flavobiotic shown to support microbial diversity and short-chain fatty acid production.* The mucosal system is a very important part of the human immune system. The mucosal system contains 150 times more surface area than skin, which makes it as essential element of the immune system that supports healthy immune function. Ingredients Immunoglobulins ImmuoLin is a dairy-free immunoglobulin concentrate that supports healthy digestion, detoxification, and intestinal barrier function. Amino Acids There are four key amino acids that play an important role in the production of intestinal mucosa include: L-proline, L-serine, L-cysteine, and L-threonine. These four amino acids have been shown to support mucin2 production and maintain mucin synthesis in the colon, resulting in a thick and healthy mucosal barrier. Citrus Polyphenols MicrobiomeX® is a citrus extract with naturally occurring polyphenols that supports digestive health and healthy gut barrier function. A clinical study using 500mg of citrus fruit extract found a significant increase in short-chain fatty acid (SCFA) composition, suggesting that citrus polyphenols may help modulate the microbial composition in the gut. Dosing Instructions Take 1 scoop daily with or without food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Mix into 16 oz of cold water or liquid of your choice. Jar contains 150g For Total Gut Restoration combine with MegaSporeBiotic and MegaMucosa.
MegaPre™ is the first Precision Prebiotic™ supplement made up of clinically tested, non-digestible oligosaccharides that can increase microbial diversity and selectively feed beneficial bacteria like Akkermansia muciniphila, Faecalibacterium prausnitzii, and Bifidobacteria. MegaPre™ REINFORCES the beneficial microbial changes created by MegaSporeBiotic™ to promote a strong and diverse microbiome.* Cutting-edge Precision Prebiotic™ MegaPre™ is a cutting-edge Precision Prebiotic™ supplement made up of clinically-tested, non-digestible oligosaccharides that can increase microbial diversity and selectively feed beneﬁcial, keystone bacteria like Akkermansia muciniphila, Faecalibacterium prausnitzii, and Bifidobacteria. Prebiotics are non-digestible ﬁbers that feed the bacteria living in your gut. Keystone bacteria like bacterium Faecalibacterium prausnitzii, Akkermansia muciniphila, and Biﬁdobacteria are very important for human health, but their populations can be easily diminished by stress, diet, glyphosate, and other factors. Microbial Diversity A. Muciniphila A. muciniphila plays an important role in metabolism and has been shown to support fat loss along with a healthy diet and exercise. F. Prausnitzii F. prausnitzii can increase the production of butyrate, a short-chain fatty acid that maintains healthy intestinal cells. Biﬁdobacteria Biﬁdobacteria can also increase butyrate production and promote lean body mass. Functional Fibers MegaPre™ contains a proprietary blend of functional fibers that specifically feed these keystone bacteria. This unique blend is made up of clinically-tested-and-published, non-digestible oligosaccharides, derived from non-GMO green and gold kiwi fruit, non-GMO corn cob, and rBST-free cow’s milk Source Prebiotic Fiber Non-GMO green and gold kiwifruit Fructooligosaccharides Non-GMO corn cob Xylooligosaccharides rBST-free cow’s milk Galactooligosaccharides Increasing populations of these protective keystone bacteria like Akkermansia muciniphila, Faecalibacterium prausnitzii, and Bifidobacterium species is an integral part of reinforcing a healthy gut microbiome.* Nourish the powerful ecosystem in your gut with MegaPre™ today! MegaPre™ Powder Dosing Instructions Start with ½ scoop daily for one week, then increase to 1 scoop daily with or without food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Mix into 16 oz of cold water or liquid of your choice. jar contains 150g For Total Gut Restoration combine with MegaSporeBiotic and MegaMucosa.
MegaSporeBiotic™ is a 100% spore-based, broad-spectrum probiotic shown to maintain healthy gut barrier function. It is a very different probiotic in that it is spore-based, which means that it can survive the harsh stomach acid, and 100% of the product has been shown to reach the gut - regular probiotics do not. This unique all-spore formula effectively RECONDITIONS the gut by promoting microbial diversity and maintaining key health-promoting, commensal gut bacteria. MegaSporeBiotic™ boasts a 5-year shelf-life, does not require refrigeration, and maintains a healthy gut microbiome. Clinically shown to improve leaky gut in just 30 days Ingredients: Bacillus Licheniformis Produces proteases that aid protein digestion Produces full spectrum of B vitamins Bacillus Indicus HU36™ Produces carotenoids: lycopene, astaxanthin, beta-carotene, and lutein Produces quinols and vitamins Bacillus Subtilis HU58™ Produces nattokinase and vitamin K2 Supports healthy GALT development Bacillus Clausii Supports immune function Bacillus Coagulans Produces L+ optical form of lactic acid Supports immune function Dosing Instructions Start with 1/2 capsule or 1 full capsule with food and slowly increase to 2 capsules per day using the following protocol. If 1 capsule every other day causes side effects, try starting with 1/2 capsules or even 1/4 capsule in some cases. Possible side effects may include abdominal cramping, loose stools, and changes in bowel movements. Though these side effects may be uncomfortable, they are a sign that the product is working! Side effects should resolve within 2-3 days. For Total Gut Restoration combine with MegaPre and MegaMucosa. More info: https://microbiomelabs.com/home/education/ Articles
Nature's Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal Anti-Bacteria!, Anti Viral and busts biofilm.
In india, Neem is known as "the village pharmacy." It has been used in Ayurvedic Medicine for thousands of years.
It has been used to:
• improve the immune system.
• kill internal and external parasites including head lice, candida athlete’s foot, intestinal worms and ring-worms.
• treat yeast infections and allergies.
• detoxify the blood and eliminate radiation poisoning from the body.
• treat diabetes, ulcers, gout, hypertension and heart disease.
• promote healthy circulation and improve liver, lung and digestive functions.
• improve general skin health, relieving dry, itching skin and bacterial infections like acne and boils.
• help relieve inflammation from arthritis and other diseases.
• treat chickenpox and warts by directly applying to the skin in a paste form or by bathing in water with neem ieaves.
• It is also used as a foot soak for treating various foot fungi.
• It can be used to rinse the hair for health and strength and to prevent greying
• Its anti-bacterial properties have been used to help fight scabies.
• Boosts natural glutathione production necessary to clearing unwanted biofilms out of the small intestine
• Birth Control. Read the book below.
One can use a handful of Neem leaves per quart of water. Heat leaves on
a slow boil for ten minutes or more.
Neem has a bitter taste. Adding honey and fresh mint will enhance the flavor.
Book: Neem-A Tree For Solving Global Problems Find lots of info at the Neem Foundation
NEEM-INHIBIT INTESTINAL BIOFILM “THE VILLAGE PHARMACY”
Good for the gut.
Comparative Study on the Antibacterial Activities of Neem Oil, Mustard oil and Black Seed Oil Against Pathogenic Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Salmonella Typhi and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
Nature's Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal Anti-Bacteria!, Anti Viral and busts biofilm. In india, Neem is known as "the village pharmacy." It has been used in Ayurvedic Medicine for thousands of years. It has been used to: • improve the immune system. • kill internal and external parasites including head lice, candida athlete’s foot, intestinal worms and ring-worms. • treat yeast infections and allergies. • detoxify the blood and eliminate radiation poisoning from the body. • treat diabetes, ulcers, gout, hypertension and heart disease. • promote healthy circulation and improve liver, lung and digestive functions. • improve general skin health, relieving dry, itching skin and bacterial infections like acne and boils. • help relieve inflammation from arthritis and other diseases. • treat chickenpox and warts by directly applying to the skin in a paste form or by bathing in water with neem ieaves. • It is also used as a foot soak for treating various foot fungi. • It can be used to rinse the hair for health and strength and to prevent greying • Its anti-bacterial properties have been used to help fight scabies. • Boosts natural glutathione production necessary to clearing unwanted biofilms out of the small intestine • Birth Control. Read the book below. To Prepare: One can use a handful of Neem leaves per quart of water. Heat leaves on a slow boil for ten minutes or more. Neem has a bitter taste. Adding honey and fresh mint will enhance the flavor. Certified organic from India.
Book: Neem-A Tree For Solving Global Problems
Comparative Study on the Antibacterial Activities of Neem Oil, Mustard oil and Black Seed Oil Against Pathogenic Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Salmonella Typhi and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
Certified Organic from India. When it comes to versatility and the power of its health benefits, Nigella seeds (also called black cumin) stand above other botanicals.
A Long History of Therapeutic Use; The black seed of nigella sativa (black cumin seed) has been used for over three thousand years for preventing and treating many different diseases. In ancient texts and historical documents black cumin seed is noted for its therapeutic attributes and ability to support the body in its own natural healing processes. Archeological studies report that black cumin seed seeds have been found in several sites from ancient Egypt, including in the tomb of Tutankhamun. It has been revered as a beauty secret since ancient times as Queen Nefertiti, renowned for her complexion, was, a reportedly a devoted black cumin seed user. Ibri Sina, the Persian physician and philosopher, discussed black cumin seed in the text Canon of Medicine, considered a hallmark publication in the history of human medicine and used as the primary medical text throughout Europe until the 17th century. In it he states that black cumin seed has preventive and restorative features as it “stimulates the body’s energy and helps in recovery from fatigue and dispiritedness.”
What conditions can black cumin seed help address?
- Cancer. Black cumin seed has potent anti-oxidant properties and these are thought to be behind the cancer prevention properties demonstrated in animal studies. In vitro and animal studies also show inhibition and reduction of tumor growth in various types of cancer including blood, breast, colon, pancreatic, liver, lung, skin, kidney, prostate and cervix. There are also demonstrated benefits as an adjunctive to chemotherapy in humans—for instance, black cumin seed shows a potential ability to decrease the incidence of side effects in children with brain tumors who are on chemotherapy. Its active component, thymoquinone, sensitizes brain cancer cells to chemotherapy, making treatment more effective.
- Heart Disease and Diabetes. Black cumin seed favorably affects several parameters related to heart disease riskincluding lowering total and LDL cholesterol, reducing inflammation, lowering blood pressure, reducing plaque formation. It also reduces blood glucose, as well as diabetic-associated complications such as neuropathy.
- Infections. Black cumin seed is a potent antimicrobial with the ability to fight bacteria, parasites, fungi and even viruses. It has demonstrated activity against methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), the strain of bacteria that is difficult to treat and resistant to antibiotics. Black cumin seed even reduces viral load and improves other markers in patients with hepatitis C.
- Neurological Conditions. Black cumin seed has been shown in in vitro and animal studies to be protective of neurological diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, depression, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, and traumatic brain injury. Learning and memory is also improved in animals given black cumin seed. Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties are thought to be responsible for this effect.
- Immune Disorders. Black cumin seed has been shown helpful in autoimmune disorders such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and rheumatoid arthritis, and also allergic asthma, sinusitis, and eczema. For a deeper dive into the application of black cumin seed for asthma and allergy, evidenced by several human studies, you’ll want to read our recent article by CDP colleagueSezelle Gereau, Functional otolaryngologist: Consider Nigella Sativa for Asthma and Allergy.
- Pain. Black cumin seed oil, applied topically, is better than moderate dosing of oral acetaminophen (paracetamol) at reducing pain from knee osteoarthritis. Oral black cumin seed oil also has general analgesic effects, according to animal studies.
- Weight Loss. Supplementation with N. sativa exerts a moderate effect on reduction in body weight, body mass index and waist circumference.
What Form to Take? Seed or Oil? And How Much?
In human clinical trials, dosages of 1-3 grams of black cumin seed powder has been used (orally) for up to 12 months. 2 months is recommended before checking on changes to cholesterol or blood glucose management. Black cumin seed oil is used orally at doses up to 5 mL or 40 mg per kg for up to 8 weeks for therapeutic effects. Topical use, for example for knee osteoarthritis, has included 1 mL applied locally three times per day.
Comparative Study on the Antibacterial Activities of Neem Oil, Mustard oil and Black Seed Oil Against Pathogenic Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Salmonella Typhi and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
Smidge® Sensitive Probiotic (formerly GutPro® powder)
With this carefully formulated custom probiotic, you can help your most sensitive clients restore their gut ecology
As many practitioners like you have discovered, some probiotic formulas can trigger reactions. But GutPro® by Organic 3 is a game changer – as it’s created for the “the sensitive of the sensitive” and the “canary in the coal mine.”*
Certain strains found in other commercial probiotic formulas that can cause acidosis, histamine and other adverse reactions are not present in GutPro®. This unparalleled, hypoallergenic formula can help “kick start” the digestive system, maximize the absorption of nutrients from a real food diet, and ultimately, support the entire immune system.*
Click here to read GutPro® reviews.
GutPro® Probiotic Powder
- A potent, condensed and pure probiotic with just the right blend of bacteria…
- Contains eight clinically-proven strains of human probiotics (L. plantarum, L. gasseri, L. salivarius, B. bifidum, B. breve, B. infantis, B. longum, B. lactis).
- Gives you 25+ billion CFUs per 1/32 teaspoon (a “smidgen” on our spoon set).
- Is appropriate for people using diets including GAPS, SIBO, Body Ecology, Autism/PDD-NOS, PANDA/PANS, Paleo, AIP, Ketogenic, gluten-free, soy-free and casein-free (Please note: While GutPro® was designed based on feedback from these specific communities, we do not imply that it’s intended to treat a specific medical condition, nor do we imply it’s “compliant” with a specific diet).
- Contains only histamine-neutral or histamine-degrading strains of probiotic bacteria.
- Does not contain strains known to contribute to d-lactate acidosis.
- Does not contain streptococcus thermophilus or other strains linked to irritation.
- Does not contain any spore-forming strains of probiotics (e.g. soil bacteria).
- Is free of inulin, maltodextrin and other prebiotics.
- Is free of excipients and other added ingredients, i.e. magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide.
- Is free of common allergens. All strains are grown on a dairy-free, soy-free, vegetarian, non-GMO culture. Does not contain milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat/gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, yeast, corn or soy.
- Is easy to calibrate the right dose for your needs. A little goes a long way. Many of our customers only take 1/64 of a teaspoon daily (the “drop” on our spoon set)!
- In other words, we intentionally avoided the strains your body is not ready to assimilate when you're out of balance. We picked the strains that work for you, not against you. We thought about you, every step of the way!
Great value for your money
Many people see the $100 price tag of the GutPro® Powder and question the cost. But please keep in mind, because GutPro® is ultra premium, ultra clean and therefore, ultra concentrated, you only need a teeny, tiny amount per serving; and the bottle will last you a long time — roughly eight to 12 months, depending on dosage. When you consider the quality ingredients we use in our special formula as well as the dosing mentioned above, you will find that GutPro® is actually super cost-effective: At the standard dose, a one-month supply costs under $8. This is less than most store-bought probiotics and less than half the price of the mass produced "premium" brands.
A few more quick notes:
- For a probiotic formulation for babies and children, please try GutPro® Infant.
- For our most comprehensive probiotic, please try our 13-strain formula, Primal Gut®.
- Because GutPro® Powder requires refrigeration, we only ship orders Monday through Wednesday.
- First-time buyers, we highly recommend you purchase our GutPro® measuring spoons to accurately and easily measure the right, individualized dosage.
Natural health practitioners are beginning to understand how important gut ecology is for health. The research on the microbiome is astounding – and we’re just seeing the tip of the iceberg.
One thing we’re learning about probiotics is that not all strains are beneficial for everyone. People struggling with particular sensitivities can find that some probiotics bring more bad than good. Over the years, we’ve gathered feedback from practitioners, parents and people who are using a diet designed for GAPS, SIBO, Body Ecology, Autism/PDD-NOS, PANDA/PANS, Paleo, AIP, Ketogenic, gluten-free, soy-free or casein-free.
Based on what we’ve learned from these different groups, we developed a unique probiotic formula.
If you’re a practitioner looking for a probiotic that you can confidently recommend to clients who are working within these parameters, GutPro® Probiotic Powder is for you, as it avoids what we like to call probiotic “landmines”.*
GutPro® Probiotic Powder:
- Gives you the diverse benefits of a synergistic blend of eight proven strains.
- Avoids the strains that can sometimes cause problems.
- Gives you just probiotics – nothing more. No prebiotics or fillers. No allergens. No hidden ingredients that can undermine the good you’re trying to achieve with a probiotic.
We’ve had customers who have tried a dozen – sometimes as many as 20 – different probiotic formulas. And after years of frustration and despair, they’ve told us that GutPro® was the one that finally worked for them.
Here’s why . . .
Does not contain strains known to contribute to d-lactate acidosis
Lactobacillus acidophilus can work wonders in the gut by producing lactic acid. But for some of us, this can become a problem.
Lactate is a derivative of the lactic acid this strain produces. It comes in two isomeric forms, d-lactate and l-lactate. Most of us have the capacity to metabolize both forms to some extent and turn it into pyruvic acid.
But for various reasons, some people can’t metabolize d-lactate effectively enough to keep up with the d-lactate produced by gut bacteria. As a result, the d-lactate can build up in your body and cause d-lactate acidosis.
If this has been an issue for you, you’ll love GutPro® Probiotic Powder. We’ve kept any probiotic strains associated with d-lactate acidosis out of our GutPro® formula.
Yes, we do include strains like Lactobacillus plantarum which can produce d-lactate under certain conditions. But here’s the thing . . .
This strain primarily produces l-lactate. L. plantarum only produce d-lactate under certain conditions. Better yet, L. plantarum may even help with acidosis by helping the body maintain a lactate equilibrium. And unlike L. acidophilus, L. plantarum is transient. It doesn’t take up residence in your gut and shift the ecosystem that dramatically.
Because of the powerful health benefits associated with this strains, we decided to keep it in the formula. Based on our research and years of customer satisfaction, we’re confident it does not contribute to d-lactate acidosis.
(Note: GutPro® Infant has no L. plantarum in its formula.)
GutPro® Powder can keep your body’s d-lactate in balance. But that’s not the only way this formula is designed for your clients…
No probiotics linked to histamine production
Many people have trouble with probiotics linked to histamine production like L. casei. Histamines are chemicals produced by the immune system that can trigger an immune response.
So we’ve made sure that the strains included in this formula are either histamine-neutral or histamine-degrading.
That means you won’t have to worry about increasing your exposure to histamines when you take this probiotic formula.
That’s not the only irritant we’ve kept out of this formula…
No spore-producing bacteria or streptococcus thermophilus
For people concerned about spore-producing Bacillus bacteria or Streptococcus thermophilus (e.g. soil strains), we’ve made sure to keep these strains out as well.
While the research is still ongoing about the impact these strains have on our systems, we believe that quite often, where there’s smoke, there’s fire. We decided to play it safe and keep this formula simple and easy on the most sensitive bodies.
Of course, it’s not just the probiotic strains you need to worry about. Most probiotics supplements are only 10% to 20% probiotics and 80% to 90% something else.
GutPro’s custom probiotic powder is just probiotics – Nothing else!
Organic 3 has kept this a pure probiotic formula.
- There are no excipients or fillers like silica or magnesium stearate.
- Nor are there any prebiotics like inulin or FOS.
And, to make sure that this formula works for everyone – it’s free of common allergens! Every strain we use is grown on a dairy-free, soy-free, non-GMO vegetarian culture.
It does not contain milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat/gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, yeast, corn or soy.
8 clinically-proven, beneficial strains
Gutpro® Probiotic Powder gives you a super team of eight clinically-proven probiotic bacteria* . . .
Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium lactis.
While we believe that no single strain in particular is the magic bullet for specific ailments and conditions – as strains should work together as they do in a healthy digestive system and the idea is to heal the overall gut first – the research on these eight strains is extensive… the potential health benefits enormous.*
All of these probiotic strains seem to play a role when it comes to comfortable, healthy digestion.*
For example . . .
- No less than four clinical trials have shown that L. plantarum helps support comfortable digestion – helping to minimize gas, bloating, and abdominal pain.*
- One of the first bacteria to colonize our bodies at birth, B. longum has been associated with helping to digest milk and other challenging foods. *
- Bifidobacterium breve has been shown in a few clinical trials involving pre-term babies that this special bacteria works especially well in helping to establish a healthy colony of bacteria in the gut. *
- Bifidobacterium lactis shows exciting promise in lab research to interfere with the body’s reaction to certain toxins from wheat.*
- And a recent randomized placebo-controlled study also showed that B. bifidum can help with stress-related diarrhea.*
These probiotics keep your immune system strong:
- A 2015 clinical study published in the British Journal of Nutrition showed B. bifidum helped academically stressed college students make it through the winter semester. The students who took B. bifidum had much fewer absences than the students who didn’t take the probiotic. *
They regulate your immune system for a balanced immune response:
- One of the most common probiotics, L. plantarum, seems to help regulate your immune response, reducing inflammation in the body.* Not only does L. plantarum stimulate the production of anti-inflammatory cytokines like IL-10, it also seems to stimulate the production of regulatory T-cells.*
- Several clinical trials on both adults and children indicate that l. salivarius seems to help regulate the immune system and – as a result- support healthy skin.*
They keep inflammation in check:
- Clinical research published in May, 2016 Journal of Rheumatic Diseases suggests that B. bifidum can help you maintain comfortable joint movement by helping your body manage inflammation.*
- Preliminary research on mice indicates that L. gasseri may inhibit inflammation signaling at the genetic level!*
Some help keep your mood buoyant and your brain sharp:
- Preliminary studies indicate that L. plantarum may help you strengthen your memory, concentration and improve your mood.*
- And research suggests B. infantis regulates the production of tryptophan which is the precursor for serotonin.* Serotonin is the neurotransmitter associated with a sense of satisfaction and happiness.
They may even help keep your teeth healthy and strong:
- L. salivarius seems to help keep the microbial population in your mouth healthy.*
Help your clients feel great with GutPro® Powder and a real foods diet
As you well know from your practice, probiotics can’t work in a vacuum. They only amplify the healthy changes you’re helping your clients make to their diet and lifestyle. A junk food diet can’t be overcome with even the best probiotic formulation.
But when people invest time and energy into making healthy changes in their lives, this careful probiotic formulation helps them make the most of it.
By including this formula in the regimen, you can help your clients see the full benefits of making these changes. And you’ll never have to worry about undermining all this hard work with the wrong probiotic strains.
Finally, because it’s a concentrated mix of pure probiotics, a little goes a long way. Many of our customers take only 1/64 of a teaspoon each day (the “drop” on our spoon set). You can work with your clients to calibrate it exactly to what they need.
What to expect when starting GutPro® Powder
GutPro® Probiotic Powder is designed for comfort. We’ve eliminated the potential problems associated with other probiotic formulas.
Nonetheless, some people still experience a little discomfort in the initial weeks of starting with GutPro®. Like with all probiotics, as you rebalance your internal ecosystem, some of the bacteria that are pushed out may not leave gracefully.
As these unwanted bacteria “die off,” they can cause mild dizziness, nausea or headaches. This is a typical response to starting with probiotics.
While this kind of discomfort is normal, it shouldn’t be experienced over the long term. Within a few weeks, once a healthy microbial community is established and the body has cleaned out much of the toxins, these discomforts should end.
If this initial discomfort is too much, we suggest you advise your clients to decrease the amount of powder taken. And then slowly increase the amount. Some of our customers start with a tiny bit, or ⅛ of the “drop” on our spoon set (the “drop” is 1/64 of a teaspoon)! Even at this small amount, your clients will receive billions of well balanced CFUs.
Be assured that with GutPro®, we’ve removed the strains and other ingredients that can cause long-term problems.
Young children (3-5 years of age): Add a pencil point amount of GutPro® Powder to your child’s food and increase slowly over time or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not go beyond half of the smallest measuring spoon (“drop”). May be taken once daily or every other day.
Older children (5-12 years of age): Add an eighth or a quarter of the smallest measuring spoon (“drop”) of GutPro® Powder to your child’s food and slowly increase over time to half or all of the smallest measuring spoon. For sensitive children and children closer to the age of 5, do not go beyond half of the smallest spoon. May be taken once daily or every other day.
Teens and adults: Start the protocol by adding a quarter to half of the smallest measuring spoon (“drop”) of GutPro® Powder to food and increase over time to a full “drop.” May be taken once daily or every other day.
Important: The supplements we carry are premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a lower dosage than recommended. For example, a very small dose every other day, or even once a week, until you can determine how the supplement affects your body and what dose feels right for you.
Please keep the probiotics refrigerated and always capped for long-term storage. Do not remove the moisture packet inside the bottle. Make sure the spoons are very clean and dry before using them with the powder for best results.
The freeze dried organisms have undergone independent laboratory analysis for verification of stated potency (in both it’s raw and finished form). The probiotic was tested in a variety of conditions and temperatures and is both highly stable and potent in the time it takes to reach it’s destination and for two years from the date of it’s production.
As an extra measure, we routinely include a higher number of CFU’s (organisms) in each bottle than is stated on the label to account for any potential and minimal degradation that might occur during shipping delays in extreme heat.
Note: Freeze-dried organisms behave very differently than "live cultures" and are in a state of suspended animation. This means the organisms are very stable and inactive until they come in contact with moisture. Live cultures would perish quickly during shipping, freeze-dried bacteria do not.
The probiotic powders are sealed in a non-permeable amber glass bottle to protect the organisms against moisture during shipping and for extended use and storage. During our regular 2 day expedited shipping, the product has shown no decline in activity even after the product arrived warm and sometimes, even hot.
What to do with the product once it arrives? Simply store the bottle in the refrigerator.. Once the bottle has been opened, do not remove the moisture pillow inside in the bottle as this will help to protect the strains from moisture - which can compromise the probiotic.
Do be mindful to replace the cap and return the product to the refrigerator after each dose. The probiotic can remain at full potency for up to two weeks in room temperature, unrefrigerated, but should be kept cold and dry for long term storage and to ensure full potency throughout it's use.
Here’s what one of our many happy customers has to say:
“I have tried more than a few brands and I always come back to GutPro®. The best analogy I can think of is that it's like comparing $400 shoes to $10 shoes. There is just a world of difference in comfort and quality. With a child with many food intolerances and allergies and another with PDD-NOS, it really helps me that this has no fillers and everyone in the family can take it together.”
- Valerie K.
Last but not least, according to the practitioners
“As a practitioner I have tried many probiotic supplements with my clients over the years but was always concerned about additives and fillers as well as the streptococcus and acidophilus strains which never seemed to agree with my more sensitive ASD/GAPS clients. So imagine my delight when I first came across GutPro® made by Organic 3 and my wish had come true – clean, pure, d-lactate free, no unnecessary strains, no fillers and a concentrated formula which can be used by the whole family and is the most cost effective probiotic I’ve been able to find. Many happy clients later I can highly recommend it!
- Kitsa Yanniotis
Certified GAPS Practitioner, Certified Body Ecologist, Creator Kitsa’s Kitchen
“We use GutPro® as our multi-strain probiotic of choice for the majority of our clients. With extensive clinical evidence we’ve found it to be gentle upon entry for building the beneficial flora in the gut as well as conducive to therapeutic titration. Bottom line is it works! Even for those with the most sensitive or compromised systems. And personally, it’s my favorite probiotic to support both my own and my family’s health.”
- Andrea Nakayama
Functional Nutritionist, Replenish PDX
“GutPro® is changing the lives of each and every one of my clients daily. Not all probiotics are the same, quality really matters here. I have researched and used almost every available probiotic with little to no progressive results, until I discovered GutPro®. Taking even one antibiotic can greatly shrink your healthy, beneficial immune system fighting bacteria and give the pathogenic bacteria a chance to proliferate and create a whole host of imbalances. Since using GutPro® I am seeing cases where deep cellular viral, bacterial, allergies, sensitivities, mood and behavior concerns greatly improving and in many cases, resulting in full correction of the imbalance.
As a Naturopath, I use GutPro® myself and have seen amazing health improvements. I would not have the thriving wellness practice I have today without using GutPro® to help facilitate my clients in their healing, rebuilding and repairing process. Thank you Organic 3 for creating such a clean, bio available essential healing tool!”
- Melissa Malinowski
Naturopath, Nutritional Consultant
RestorFlora™ is a probiotic that combines three well-studied and widely used probiotic strains – Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus subtilis, and Bacillus clausii.
This combination of clinically studied, friendly probiotic yeast and probiotic bacteria offers comprehensive digestive flora support with an advanced, dual-action approach to maintain a healthy intestinal environment. Saccharomyces boulardii is well-studied and extensively used for its ability to support digestion and immune function. However, a product containing only S. boulardii has limitations with regards to other probiotic functions. RestorFlora™ represents a significant advancement that overcomes these limitations with the addition of Bacillus subtilis HU58™ and Bacillus clausii SC109. RestorFlora™ has the ability to effectively colonize in the digestive tract in order to provide immune support.
Benefits of RestorFlora:
- Supports a balanced intestinal flora
- Promotes intestinal health
- Supports healthy bowel movement
- Aids in digestion
- Supports the body's detoxification process
- Supports healthy immune function
- Maintains regularity Dosing
Instructions: 1-2 capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your physician. Capsules may be opened to sprinkle contents on soft foods, water, juice, or other non-carbonated beverages for easy consumption. 50 vegcaps